Before submitting your speaking proposals please read carefully and follow the instructions.
Call For Speakers
- Proposals must have all required fields completed.
- Sales pitches or product demonstrations will not be considered.
- If your proposal is selected, you will be given two weeks to provide the final copy of bios and photos. Failure to meet this deadline will be cause for proposal dismissal.
- Submit a proposal based on your expertise, not what you think we want to see. We are looking for hands-on take-aways that can be applied by the attendees.
- Proposals should be of an advanced nature. We are not interested in introductory material. Also, it must be original material – don’t propose a session you’ve already given anywhere else.
- Provide your key takeaways that the audience can use right away.
- Be very specific about what you intend to speak and cover in your session.
- Include in your pitch: specific facts, advice, industry insight, relevant case studies, or showcase success with partners, methodology, results, research/insight, tactics & takeaways, high level strategies and more.
- Don’t talk about yourself, your company, products, services or past presentations in the pitch description leave your personal details for the speaker bio section.
- You may submit multiple proposals for the event. You MUST complete a separate submission form for each session at the event.
- Under no circumstances may this speaking be used as a place for direct promotion of a products or services. Any presenter who violates this policy jeopardizes his opportunity to present at future #DMIEXPO events.
If you have any questions regarding the speaking pitch form or submitting a speaker proposal, please contact Itay Paz at [email protected] or Skype: itaypaz77